Our Response to the Evolving Covid-19 Situation
Your Safety and Health are Our Top Priority
For your protection we are:
- Sanitizing surfaces, including door knobs regularly
- Using several high grade air purifiers in the office which are capable of removing viruses, bacteria and allergens.
- Washing hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds before and after each client and often
- Not seeing clients that are in any way sick or with fever, diarrhea, shortness of breath, loss of sense of smell or taste.
- Making available hand sanitizer, gloves and masks to clients and therapists
- Using disposable, one-time use speculum kits
- Having therapists wear gloves during entire session
- Sanitizing credit card equipment regularly with alcohol
- Offering contactless payment options
- Allowing visitors to the office by appointment only
- Spacing out clients schedules
- Doing regular deep cleaning of the office space
If you need to reschedule, please notify me as soon as possible.
We look forward to brighter days ahead as we make our way through this.
Cindy Fulsom, CNC
Certified Colon Hydrotherapist